Love the ‘LOCAL’ or ‘HUNDRED MILE’ movement? Then you are in paradise during the summer market season in Victoria, Vancouver Island. We produce most of our own food local and fresh, our farmers specialize in the non-sprayed / non-medicated or hormones / natural raised and produced fare. From our 30+award winning craft breweries, outstanding cheese and dairy producers, to unique and healthy fresh produce varieties. Come and enjoy, and take a few special taste treat home with you too!
Local markets are abound in Victoria, rain or shine, selling a wide range of farmers produce, artisan vendors, handmade crafts, clothes, food vendors, and often have live entertainment as well.
Moss St. Market
– May to October – Every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm, At the corner of Moss St and Fairfield St at the Sir James Douglas schoolyard.
Sidney Summer Market
– June to October – Every Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm at the Mary Winspear Centre.
Sidney Street Market
– May to August – Every Thursday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm at Beacon Avenue downtown Sidney.
Ship Point Night Market
– June to September – Every Friday and Saturday night from 6 pm to 10:30 pm at Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
Bastion Square Public Market
– May to September – Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Bastion Square.
Chinatown Night Market
– July to August – Every Wednesday from 5 pm to 9 pm at Fisgard St, Chinatown.
Oak Bay Night Market
– June to September – Every second Wednesday of the month from 4 pm to 8 pm at Oak Bay Village.